Dry Dates Halwa.
You can cook Dry Dates Halwa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry Dates Halwa
- You need 10-15 of Dry dates (shuhare).
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of Milk powder.
- You need of as required Chopped dryfruits.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 1 of Small cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Khaskhas.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mawa.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
Dry Dates Halwa step by step
- Take a bowl add dry dates put water in it and keep it for 10-12 hours.
- Take a pan add some oil/ghee in it add cardamom and blended dry dates roast it for 10mints till the colour became golden brown.
- Add milk and milk powder and mawa again roast it then add sugar and khaskhas..
- Garnish it with dry fruits..
recipe by Siya Jeswani @cookpad