Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich.
You can have Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich
- You need 16 slice of Bread.
- You need 2 lb of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 lb of Turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Ham.
- It’s 1 head of Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 large of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 large of Avocados.
- Prepare 3 medium of to large hole Dill pickles or you can get them already pre slice.
- It’s 8 slice of Provolone cheese.
Pyro's Bar & Grill club sandwich instructions
- Cook the bacon.
- Slice the lettuce,tomato,avocado and pickles if you are using hole ones..
- Toast all of the bread.
- Put mayonnaise on two slices of bread.
- Now make the sandwich using your cooked bacon,ham,turkey,lettuce,tomato,pickles,avocado and provolone cheese.
- Enjoy the sandwich with a side of chips,onion rings, french fries,mixed fruit,potatoe salad or whatever you like. (optional).
recipe by chuck.prescott @cookpad