Spooky Halloween cupcakes.
You can make Spooky Halloween cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spooky Halloween cupcakes
- It’s 1.5 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water/milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar powdered.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 3 of tblspn flavorless oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar/ lemon juice.
- You need As needed of Chocolate chips optional.
- It’s of Frosting and decorations.
- You need 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 3-3.5 cups of Confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2-3 of tblspn Milk/cream.
- Prepare As needed of Fondant.
- Prepare As needed of Gel Food colors.
Spooky Halloween cupcakes instructions
- Sift all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- In another bowl mix the wet ingredients except vinegar..
- Now add dry ingredients to the wet ones in batches.mix gently but thoroughly..
- At last add the vinegar and give it a quick mix..
- Pour the batter in lined muffin tray and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 12-15 mins..
- Let the cupcakes cool completely, meanwhile make the frosting..
- Cream the butter until light fluffy..
- Add the vanilla essence and powdered sugar and beat again until well combined..
- Add cream or milk to achieve the desired consistency..
- Beat again and let it sit in refrigerator for 5 mins to firm up..
- Follow your imagination and get creative decorating the cupcakes….Have fun..!!!.