Simple Raspberry Chocolates For Valentines Day.
You can cook Simple Raspberry Chocolates For Valentines Day using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple Raspberry Chocolates For Valentines Day
- You need 1 of ladle's worth White chocolate.
- It’s 4 of drops, whole Freeze-dried raspberries.
- Prepare 1 of half the amount of chocolate you use Panko.
Simple Raspberry Chocolates For Valentines Day instructions
- Immerse the chocolate in hot water to melt it. Mix in the panko and the smashed-up framboise. Leave a little of the framboise for decorative purposes..
- Use a spoon to scoop out Step 1 onto a baking sheet in bite-sized pieces, and adjust the shape. Top with the decorative framboise before the chocolate sets, and use your finger to slightly press down..
- Place in the refrigerator. Once it hardens, it's complete..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad