Kharek(Fresh Yellow Dates) Halwa.
You can cook Kharek(Fresh Yellow Dates) Halwa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Kharek(Fresh Yellow Dates) Halwa
- It’s 500-gm of . Fresh yellow Dates finely chopped.
- It’s 250-ml. of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4Cup of – Milk Powder.
- You need 1/4-Cup of Almond powder.
- Prepare 2-tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1/4-Cup of Sugar.
- You need 10 of -strands of saffron.
- You need 1/4-cup of mix dry fruits.
- It’s 2-3 of Silver leaves (virkh).
- It’s As required of Few halved kharek for garnishing.
Kharek(Fresh Yellow Dates) Halwa step by step
- Grind chopped kharek and 1/2 of milk into smooth puree in mixer grinder..
- Heat a pan add ghee and puree and stir continuously on medium flame. Add remaining milk and saffron and cook till thickens stirring continuously..
- When thickens add milk sugar, almond powder and cook till dough consistency..
- Add dryfruits flakes and ghee and mix well and cook for a while till moisture evaporates completely..
- Grease mould and transfer ready Halwa in it by pressing gently, Unmould in a plate and garnish with silver leaves and chopped dryfruits and halved fresh yellow Dates(kharek) So YUMMY, DELICIOUS Kharek Halwa is ready to serve hot or chilled both way it is Very Healthy and Very Tasty..
recipe by Ila Palan @cookpad