Cherry Cola Float Cupcake. Add the egg and beating for an additional minute. Add the egg and beat for an additional minute. You are in for a seriously amazing treat when you create these chocolaty cupcakes.
How to make Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes. Baking these moist and delicious Cherry Coke Float Cupcakes directly in the Coca-Cola can makes for an adorable party presentation and is way easier than you might think! The cans come out of the oven looking brand new. You can cook Cherry Cola Float Cupcake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cola Float Cupcake
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil (or amount called for in mix).
- You need 1 box of Devil Food Cake Mix.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 8 of Cans of Coke-A-Cola (7.5oz).
- It’s 1 box of Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 of Jar Maraschino Cherries.
- Prepare 1 of White frosting (Store Bought or Home Made).
- It’s 1 of Sprinkles.
- It’s 1 of Hand Can Opener.
- It’s 1 of Cooking Spray.
- Prepare 1 large of Bowl.
- You need 1 of Wisk.
- Prepare 1 of Cookie Sheet.
What a fun way to surprise your guests! In bowl of stand mixer combine cake mix, Coke, eggs and oil. Neither the cola nor the cherry flavor are very strong so this really becomes a recipe you make to save on time or ingredients but not really for "cherry coke" flavor. I made it a couple of times.
Cherry Cola Float Cupcake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix the Cake, Oil, Eggs, and Pudding in a bowl..
- Slowly add 2 Cans of Coke into the Mix Gradually and stir..
- Empty remaining cans and remove tops with can opener..
- Spray the inside of your cans with oil and fill half way with cupcake mix..
- Put cans on the cookie sheet and place them into the oven..
- Bake 18-20 Minutes or until you can place a toothpick in and it comes out clean..
- While baking put white frosting into a bowl..
- Mix in 2 tsp. Of cherry juice and mix..
- Once cupcakes are cooled frost with Cherry Frosting..
- Finish topping by adding sprinkles, a straw and Cherry on top..
- Serve with a spoon..
Devils Food chocolate seems to pair the best. Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cocoa in a bowl and set aside. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl and set aside. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing, and check out our resources for adapting to these times.