Date Syrup BBQ Chicken.
You can cook Date Syrup BBQ Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date Syrup BBQ Chicken
- Prepare 12 of Drumsticks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 4 clove of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Date syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Siracha.
Date Syrup BBQ Chicken step by step
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, and date syrup to chicken in a zip lock bag and marinate for 4+ hours.
- When ready to cook- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken – skin side down- on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400°F for about 25-30 mins..
- Mix BBQ sauce and Siracha in a small bowl (more or less Siracha depending on how much spice you like).
- About 10mins into baking, baste chicken with BBQ mixture. And bake for another 10mins. Flip chicken over and baste with BBQ mixture and finish cooking. After chicken was finished cooking I broiled the chicken on low for about 5mins just to caramelize a bit more.
recipe by RitaH @cookpad