Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits. Dog biscuits are a great way to reward your pup and add some variation to their diet. Use your dog's favourite cookie cutter and place treats on a sprayed cookie sheet. In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients.
Cinnamon chips are rolled into the biscuit dough, and sprinkled on top. A cinnamon and raisin biscuit, but made in a traditional cinnamon roll shape! Recipe: Pear & Molasses Dog Biscuits. You can cook Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chicken stock (I use organic chicken bone broth).
- You need 1/3 cup of blackstrap molasses.
- You need 3 tsp of canola oil.
We washed and cored the pears (remember: dogs can NOT eat pear pips or seeds. Like apple seeds, cherry pips, peach pits, pear pips, plum pips, and apricot pips, these seeds contain a compound that breaks down into cyanide so toss those!) Dog biscuits made from peanut butter are well received by dog and owners alike. This page has information about sharing peanut butter dog cookies as gifts. Title: Simple Simon's Birthday Bones Description: Very simple and dogs love them!
Cinnamon Molasses Dog Biscuits instructions
- Hest oven to 325 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Combine all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon and ginger in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix together chicken stock, molasses and canola oil..
- Add wet mixture to dry, mixing until it form a ball. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface until about ¼ inch thick. Use a cookie cutter (if desired) or use a pizza cutter to make squares..
- Place in parchment paper and bake for 25 minutes until crisp and dry. Set aside to cool. –> in case you're wondering… I do dust the remaining flour off the biscuits..
- My kids🖤.
Flavor Name: Peanut Butter & Molasses. Tagged as: easy dog treat recipes, Homemade Dog Biscuits, Pumpkin Molasses Dog Treat Recipe Molasses and Pumpkin Dog Treats Recipe: Molasses gives this treat a bit of sweetness. Pumpkin and Almond Butter Dog Treat Recipe. Get your dog on the bandwagon by. Here's a really easy and healthy home made dog biscuit recipe.