Banana walnut cake.
You can have Banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- It’s 120 g of Flour(cake).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 60 g of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Chopped walnut.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 3 pcs of Babana.
- It’s 2 pcs of Egg.
- It’s 40 g of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Banana walnut cake step by step
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
recipe by Joseph Choi @cookpad