Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘.
You can have Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘
- It’s 2 packages of frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed.
- You need 1 pound (16 ounce) of bulk pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) of ham steak(cut into chunks).
- You need 10 of eggs.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 instructions
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks………
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat……
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well…….
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan…….
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk……..
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture…….
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese……..
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set…….
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad