Dates and Dry Fruit Farali cake.
You can have Dates and Dry Fruit Farali cake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dates and Dry Fruit Farali cake
- Prepare 1 bowl of Rajagara flour.
- It’s 0.5 bowl of dates (khajur).
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 5 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need As per taste of Sugar (depends on dates sweetness).
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of baking soda.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of Mix dry fruits.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Dates and Dry Fruit Farali cake step by step
- Make a fine paste of dates and one cup of milk. Take one big bowl add ghee and sugar powder and mix well. Add dates fine paste into it and again mix well. Now add dry ingredients and mix well and add milk to adjust the consistency..
- Now Grease the cake mould with ghee and pour the batter into it. Sprinkle the dry fruits and tap the mould to remove air..
- Now preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and then back the cake at the same temperature for about to 40 to 45 minutes until done.
recipe by Purvi Baxi @cookpad