Easter No-bake Cheesecake.
You can have Easter No-bake Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easter No-bake Cheesecake
- It’s 200 g of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 100 g of butter, melted.
- Prepare 500 g of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 150 g of icing sugar.
- It’s 15 ml of vanilla essence.
- It’s 500 ml of double cream.
- You need 12 of gelatine leaves.
- Prepare 400 ml of boiling water.
- You need As needed of food colouring.
- You need As needed of whipping cream.
- Prepare As needed of Speckled eggs.
Easter No-bake Cheesecake instructions
- Soften gelatine in cold water..
- In a food processor chop digestove biscuits finely and mix with melted butter..
- I think it is better to line muffin tins to make it easier to remove. Press a teaspoon of biscuit mixture flat at the botton om muffin tin..
- In a bowl whisk cream cheese and icing sugar together until smooth. Add cream and vanilla essence and mix..
- Take the soften gelantine and mix with boiling water. While mixing cream cheese mixture add gelatine water slowly..
- Divide mixture in as many colours as you like. I used gel colouring (pink, purple, blue, green and orange).
- Pour a colour in muffin tin. Place in freeze for a few minutes to set a bit before pouring another colour..
- Let set completely. Whip whipping cream. Garnish cheese cake with whipping cream and speckled eggs.
recipe by Shandré Candiotes @cookpad