Salami and Ham Roll. I found this recipe on Tasteofhome.com and make it for my husband as it's quick, easy and tasty. You could use low-carb tortillas, for a low-carb version. Salami & Cream Cheese Roll-Ups – A most delicious and inspiring fingerfood appetizer idea.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sandwich with the remaining half of the ciabatta roll and serve. Salami and Ham Sandwich. submitted by maxscmitz. You can make Salami and Ham Roll using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salami and Ham Roll
- You need 8 slices of salami luncheon meat.
- It’s 3 slices of ham luncheon meat.
- It’s 1 of hotdog bun.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 slices of kosher pickle spears.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of mild shredded cheddar cheese loosely packed.
Layer ham, salami, and lettuce on top of mayo and top with remaining piece of bread. Cut open the hoagie bun length-wise. Lay down the ham, salami and cheese on the top bun. Add shredded lettuce to bottom bun, top with onions, basil, EVOO, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Salami and Ham Roll instructions
- Add mayonnaise and mustard to the bun. Now stack on the salami..
- Roll fold the three slices of ham. Add cheese and pickles. I almost forgot to get a finished picture. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
All Reviews for Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups. Mix of traditional spanish ham, salami, parma ham on grissini bread sticks, marinated vegetables and olives on wooden plate with rustic decor. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Add a one-line explanation of what this file represents. Party plate with sliced rolls of ham, sausage and garnish.