Ham-steak.🙂. Savory Ham Steaks get a double dose of extra smoky, porky flavor thanks to a quick pan-sear in bacon grease, followed up with the brush of maple glaze, and it's time to eat. Ham steak is just a thick slice cut from a whole roast of ham, either with the bone already removed Ham steaks are perfect for when you don't have enough people to justify making an entire roast of. Cooking your ham steaks the right way and with the right flavors can produce something much.
The sweet brown sugar glaze helps cut the saltiness of the. Grilled Ham Steak with Blood Orange, Green Chile, Dandelion Greens and Hazelnuts Pork Foodservice. From easy Ham Steak recipes to masterful Ham Steak preparation techniques, find Ham Steak ideas by our editors What is Ham Steak? You can have Ham-steak.🙂 using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham-steak.🙂
- Prepare of Salt and pepper (to you liking).
- It’s of Garlic powder (to you liking).
- It’s of Onion powder (to you liking).
- It’s of Lemon pepper (to your liking).
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers (different colors).
- You need of Hot sauce (a little).
- You need of Marinade (to your liking).
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world. It is normally just a cut piece off the ham shank or leg, and can be convenient to use when you'd like a little ham, but don't wish to prepare a whole ham roast. Click on the link below to go to the current destination page. Please notify the good-faith creator and any main contributors of the redirect by placing subst:Rfd notice
- Take your ham-steak out of the package and cook with the ham juice and the seasonings in a skillet until it gets kind of blackish on one side. ((You gonna have to cook them one at a time they are BIG it helps if you slice them down the middle)).
- After you cooked the ham-steak take it out of the skillet and de-stem your bells and de-seed them and rip them up into small bite sized pieces and cook them inside the ham juice ((the juice should look black once the ham-steak is cooked)) cook the bells until there burnt on the edges. Then take them out and put them on top of your ham-steak. And there you go….Enjoy. 🙂 ((for added greatness drizzle hot sauce on the bells placed on top of the ham-steak)). 🙂.
recipe by The "❤" Of The Kitchen".🙂 @cookpad
Ham steak ~~~~ on their talk page. Ham steaks are essentially thick slices of whole ham that are sold individually. Serve this ham steak with mashed potatoes or sweet potatoes along with your family's favorite This ham steak makes a quick and super easy busy day dinner, or serve for a simple holiday dinner for a. Add sweet and tangy flavor to this ham steak with orange juice, mustard and cubed pineapple. HAM STEAK – Another name for center cut ham slices.