Bread n Butter Pudding with Dates.
You can cook Bread n Butter Pudding with Dates using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread n Butter Pudding with Dates
- Prepare 8 slice of multigrain bread.
- Prepare 3 slice of white bread.
- It’s 5 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried dates.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of cream.
Bread n Butter Pudding with Dates step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 (350/360).
- Remove crusts from all bread and butter each slice on one side.
- Cut bread into triangles and place in a baking dish butterside up.
- Sprinkle 3/4 sugar liberally all over buttered bread.
- Chop up dried dates and sprinkle amongst the bread pieces.
- Beat eggs and milk together add vanilla extract.
- Pour over bread and dates do all pieces are soaked..
- Cover and allow to stand for around 10 mins so that the bread absorbs the liquid.
- Bake in oven at 180 (350/360) for around 30 – 35 mins or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar on top.
- Serve with cream.
recipe by Ali @cookpad