Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook.
You can cook Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook
- Prepare 12 oz of fresh cranberries.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar (can add more or less).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 100% pomegranate juice (or cranberry pomegranate juice).
Holiday Cranberry Sauce #mycookbook step by step
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add cranberries, sugar, orange juice and pomegranate juice..
- Stir to dissolve the sugar..
- Let simmer over medium heat until almost all of the cranberries have popped..
- Stir occasionally and continue cooking until sauce has thickened and most of the liquid has evaporated..
- Pour into a serving dish..
- Sauce will thicken and set as it cools and gets better the next day..
- Notes- I use cranberry pomegranate juice it’s way cheaper than the pomegranate juice, I have made it both ways and we like it best with the cranberry Pomegranate juice you can get that at Walmart..
- Side notes- you could probably make this in a crockpot just staring occasionally never tried that though. And be sure to taste it and add more sugar if needed, everyone is different I add more sugar..