Green Beans & Egg Noodles.
You can cook Green Beans & Egg Noodles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Green Beans & Egg Noodles
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles (16 ounce).
- Prepare 1 (1 lb) of package ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s of Fresh minced garlic (6 cloves).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of package frozen cut green beans, thawed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of margarine, added at end of recipe.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (sprinkle).
Green Beans & Egg Noodles instructions
- In a large pot brown your ground beef, drain off any fat….
- Place your chopped onion, green pepper and minced garlic into pot with ground beef, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add : margarine, black pepper, oregano, and Italian seasoning, sauté all well……
- Next add your bag of thawed green beans, stir well….Heat on very low heat……
- Meanwhile boil your egg noodles until they are done, drain well….
- Add cooked egg noodles to pot of ground beef and veggies, cook on very low heat until everything is mixed well…..I also added 2 more tablespoons of margarine to the ground beef / egg noodle mixture…..
- Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy 😉!!.