Croissant sausage roll. Follow our simple pastry recipe to bake delicious Croissant Sausage Rolls that are full of flavour! Visit Jus-Rol to browse our pastry products now. Mix sausage, onion, cream cheese, and jalapeno peppers together in a bowl until well combined.
Don't use crescent rolls, which are entirely different. A sausage roll is a savoury pastry snack, popular in Commonwealth nations. They are sold at retail outlets and are also available from bakeries as a take-away food. You can cook Croissant sausage roll using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Croissant sausage roll
- You need of Jus-Rol Croissants Dough 6 Pack 350g.
- You need of Herta classic frankfurter hot dogs.
- It’s of Milk (for brushing).
Layer with remaining croissants, sausage mixture and cheese. Unroll the pastry on a lightly floured surface and cut in half horizontally. Croissant Pain au chocolat Viennoiserie Puff pastry Danish pastry, Сroissant, sliced croissant bread PNG clipart. Sausage Rolls are a must-have for potlucks, Game Day parties, and holiday gatherings.
Croissant sausage roll instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Open the croissant dough and separate out each triangle. Cut each triangle in half down the middle so that you can make double the original amount..
- Take 6 frankfurters and cut in half to have 12 cut up sausages..
- Take a cut up sausage and wrap the croissant dough around it beginning with the thick side rolling towards the thin tip..
- Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush with milk. Then put it all in the oven in the middle or top shelf for 10-16 minutes until golden brown..
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack, they can be eaten hot or cold. The kids can’t seem to wait and will eat them when they’re nice and fresh..
Made with pizza dough and fresh sausages, they're like grown-up pigs in a blanket! Photo about Sausage roll and croissant served on white dish. They have several variety, and I love them all. Pour over croissant mixture and toss until evenly moistened, adding more broth ¼ cup at a time until croissant. Next, place a spoonful of browned Italian sausage on one end of the strip, and roll it up into something resembling a croissant.