You can have Tomato-Dates Chutney using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato-Dates Chutney
- You need 5 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dates.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Jaggery.
- It’s 6-7 of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fennel Powder.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
Tomato-Dates Chutney step by step
- Wash and chopped the tomatoes. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, asafetida,.
- Add tomato and cook it 3-4min. Add spices and salt. Cook 2-3min.
- Add chopped dates and jaggery. Mix well. Add water. Cover it and cook 4-5min. Mash it through masher..
- Chutney is ready..
recipe by Er. Amrita Shrivastava @cookpad