Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti.
Ingredients of Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti
- Prepare of Fresh okara.
- You need of or more (to taste) Sugar (Beet sugar).
- It’s of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Apple juice.
- It’s of Apple tea or any other black tea leaves.
- Prepare of Almond flour.
- It’s of Raisins, minced.
- You need of Oatmeal.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s of ☆ Baking powder (aluminum-free).
- Prepare of ☆ Cake flour.
- It’s of ☆ Whole wheat flour (for pastries and sweets).
Vegan Sweets Okara Biscotti instructions
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the ☆ ingredients. Mix them all together with your hands, protected with disposable plastic gloves..
- Mix in the ☆ ingredients..
- Place the dough from Step 2 onto a sheet of parchment paper, then, using plastic wrap or another sheet of parchment paper to prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, shape it into a wide, flattened log..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190℃ for 20 minutes..
- Remove from the oven, let rest until cool to the touch, slice, then bake in oven at 160℃ for 15 minutes, turning over the pieces midway to brown both sides..
- Reduce the heat to 120℃, then bake for about 15 more minutes..
- When they cool and are crunchy, they are finished! Store in a sealed container to keep out moisture. I put them in a resealable plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad