Instant almond-date laddus.
You can make Instant almond-date laddus using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Instant almond-date laddus
- You need 1 cup of softened and deseeded dates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almonds softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of desicated coconut.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Milk if needed.
Instant almond-date laddus instructions
- Make sure that dates and almonds are softened before you start preparing the laddus.
- Now in a food processor add dates coconut powder and almonds and blend into a sticky mixture.
- You can add milk if you think that the mixture is dry..
- Now take some amount of desicated coconut in a plate and make even sized balls with date mixture.
- Roll the prepared balls in the coconut powder until well coated..
- Serve as it is or you can also refrigerate it until you use..
- Serve with tea ❤.
recipe by Aamna Saad @cookpad