Date Puffed Rice Balls. It tastes delicious and very simple to make if you get the correct jaggery consistency. Chewy, crunchy, vegan with no refined-sugar. A recipe special enough for a party & healthy enough for every day.
Much like sandwiches in the West, onigiri is readily available in convenience stores across Japan. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chewy, crunchy, vegan with no refined-sugar. You can have Date Puffed Rice Balls using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date Puffed Rice Balls
- Prepare of dried dates.
- You need of hot water.
- It’s of puffed brown rice.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of coconut.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of peanut butter.
- You need of chocolate protein powder.
Arrowhead Mills Natural Puffed Rice Cereal. Magical, meaningful items you can't find anywhere else. Chewy dates, gooey bananas, and crunchy nuts and seeds combine to form a healthy snack to power through the day. Some of my favorite combinations are acai.
Date Puffed Rice Balls instructions
- Add 1 cup dates and hot water in a bowl. Set aside to rest..
- Add the other cup of dates in the food processor and blitz..
- Add the puffed rice, honey, coconut, salt, peanut butter and protein. Mix together..
- I used puffed brown rice, alternatively replace with 2 cups Rice Krispies..
- I used chocolate flavored protein powder, alternatively replace with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder..
- Add the dates and water into the mixture. Blitz together until they are sticky and mooshy..
- Roll the mixture into balls..
- Refrigerate overnight..
recipe by Mara @cookpad
I have been buying Arrowhead Mills Puffed Rice Cereal for many years and have found it to be very fresh. The only time it wasn't was when I lost a bag in my pantry and ate it past the date on the bag. Now add in the puffed rice and mix well. This lip-smacking dessert recipe uses just minimal amount of ingredients such as puffed rice, jaggery, ghee and water. Perfect for light munching between the meals, this delicious dessert recipe tastes best when served warm along with coconut chutney or.