Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad. The mother of all olive salads. You'll want to sit down with a spoon and eat this olive salad as is. This Muffaletta has Salami, Ham and Bologna with a homemade grilled olive salad that takes this traditional New Orleans' sandwich recipe to new heights.
Ham and Swiss Salad with Red Currants. The sweetness of the ham is a nice complement to the tartness of the currants in this creative salad. This pasta salad is packed with a variety of flavors, including ham, cheese, shrimp, bell pepper, olive, artichoke, egg, etc. You can make Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad
- It’s 2 slices of pumpernickel rye bread.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 slices of black forest ham divided.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Muffaletta olive salad see my recipe.
- It’s 2 slices of swiss cheese.
Olive Salad – New Orleans Muffuletta Olive Salad Relish. This olive salad is a mixture of garlic, an olive or two, and vinegar with some peppers thrown in How to make Muffaletta sandwich, an Italian sandwich from New Orleans. Ham, salami, and provolone cheese on top of focaccia or ciabatta bread. The key ingredient is the olive salad which gives the sandwich its special flavor and makes it appealing to the eye.
Ham and Swiss with Muffaletta Olive Salad step by step
- Mix the mustard with the mayonnaise and spread it out over the two slices of bread. Add 2 slices of ham per slice of bread. Add the salad on top of one side of the sandwich..
- Add the cheese slices on top of the salad. Assemble the sandwich and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad
They would order some salami, some ham, a piece of cheese, a little olive salad, and either long braided Italian bread or round muffuletta bread. Muffaletta Sandwich Muffaletta Sandwich – a New Orleans' original Italian round sandwich stacked with layers upon layers of ham, mortadella, salami, cheese Now let's go to the infamous olive salad in this bread. This is the prominent ingredient that makes this Muffaletta Sandwich a standout, for me. Ingredients can range from celery to capers to. A true New Orleans Muffaletta has ham, salami, mortadella, swiss, provolone and a marinated olive salad with Kalamata and green olives and other pickled veggies.