You can make Spooky Fingers using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spooky Fingers
- It’s 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tomato cut in triangle shape.
- It’s of Garlic & herb soasoning.
- Prepare of Mozrella cheese.
Spooky Fingers instructions
- Mix year in warm water. Add sugar.
- Mix it well and keep for risinh.
- Take flour, salt and oil in a bowl and knead the dough with yeast solution.
- Let ot rise fr an hour.
- Punch back the dough and roll it like a big chapati.
- Cut in slices like fingers.
- Spread mozrella cheese and garlic herbs on it.
- Place triangle shaped tomato pices at one end like nails.
- Keep the fingers on a greased baking tray and keep for baking at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Take out when ready and enjoy with keychup.