Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce. Combine cranberry sauce, orange peel, cinnamon & pepper flakes in small bowl. This spiced pork tenderloin with cranberry sauce is easy to prepare and low in fat. Serve this pork with your favorite vegetable or greens and hot The sauce features fresh cranberries and mandarin orange slices.
Visit our Foodservice website to learn more about our solutions in the kitchen, on. I love cinnamon orange cranberries and Jamaican food. I hoped it would taste spicy and comforting but I think the orange zest made it too bitter. You can make Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 of boneless pork chops about 1 pound.
- You need 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of grated orange peel.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
To make relish, pulse cranberries in food processor until finely chopped. Grilled Pork with Spicy Pineapple Salsa. Glazed with jewel-toned cranberry sauce and orange marmalade kicked up with ginger and red pepper flakes, these pork chops taste as good as they look. By adding the rosemary to the party you have a delightful Sauce to go over pork chops.
Pork with spicy orange cranberry sauce instructions
- Combine chili powder cumin allspice salt black pepper in small bowl. Mix well. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of chops. Set aside..
- Place oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until barely pink in center..
- Combine cranberry sauce orange peel cinnamon and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Mix well. Serve sauce with pork chops..
Fresh cranberry sauce is simple to make. I love watching the cranberries burst when they start to boil. I add fresh orange juice and zest to compliment the The sauce will thicken as it cools. I always make it the day before the big meal and chill it in the refrigerator. For the spicy broccoli, heat a wok over high heat and add the groundnut oil.