AMAZING Cheddar Biscuits *EASY*. Super easy golden cheddar biscuits drizzled with garlic parsley butter. This is the perfect side for any soups, holiday parties or even brunch! Garrett tops the biscuits with extra grated cheddar, giving them an even more cheesy edge.
They're made from scratch and taste If making biscuits is intimidating to you, these easy Cheddar Drop Biscuits are your answer! They're much easier to make than the usual rolled and cut. Treat your family to these delicious, down-home cheddar biscuits. You can make AMAZING Cheddar Biscuits *EASY* using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of AMAZING Cheddar Biscuits *EASY*
- You need 2 cups of AP Flour.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Sugar.
- It’s 1 TBS of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup (1 stick) of butter.
- It’s 1.5 cups of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Butter topping⬇️.
- It’s 3 TBS of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Watch the video to see how simple it is to get flaky, cheddar biscuits in minutes. Bring back the tradition of fresh biscuits on Sundays with Easy-Bake Cheddar Biscuits. Grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper. Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe taste like Red Lobster cheddar biscuits without all the carbs.
AMAZING Cheddar Biscuits *EASY* step by step
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
- Mix melted butter and buttermilk together.
- Pour wet mixture over dry mix.
- Mix together then fold in cheese.
- Scoop out biscuits.
- Scoop mix onto sheet tray. Makes about 6-10 biscuits Bake for 8-11 mins.
- While baking melt the 3 TBS butter and add garlic and chopped parsley for the topping..
- Once biscuits are golden and removed from the oven, pour butter mix over all biscuits and enjoy.
This is the perfect recipe for those following a Keto Low Carb Cheddar Biscuits Recipe. Many people following a low carb or Keto diet are looking for a healthy way to incorporate bread into their daily meals. Pork chops are one of our all-time-favorite dinners! Grilled, baked, or fried, we love pork chops prepared every way. These tall, flaky, Ridiculously Easy Cheddar Chive Biscuits are melt-in-your-mouth-delicious.