Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes. Smooth cream cheese inside makes these cupcakes so rich. The classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate chips comes through in every yummy bite. Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter.
Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting is the ultimate topping for Keto Chocolate Cupcakes. This rich and decadent icing on top of dense chocolate cupcakes will be your favorite keto dessert. Perfect light & fluffy chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. You can cook Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
- You need of Chocolate batter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 packages of (8 oz.) cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
The rich chocolate taste of these cupcakes pairs so deliciously with the creamy frosting – you'll be in cupcake heaven. These are the best chocolate cupcakes I've ever made. Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in medium bowl. Add egg, sugar, salt, and vanilla and beat until almost smooth.
Cream Cheese Filled Chocolate Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. (I know this seems high, but this is how you get high-topped cupcakes).
- For the filling: Beat cream cheese and egg in a medium bowl until it's smooth and creamy. Slowly add the sugar and salt. Beat on low speed or stir until mixed in well. Add chocolate chips and stir. Set aside..
- For the chocolate batter: In another medium bowl combine dry ingredients and mix well..
- Gradually add the butter, water, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well. (using an electric mixer helps everything get mixed well).
- Line a 12-count muffin tin with paper liners, and evenly distribute the chocolate batter into all of them..
- Then evenly distribute the cheese filling on top of the chocolate batter..
- Bake 6-9 minutes at 425°F first. The cupcakes should be about 1/4-1/2 inch above the paper liner. That’s the sign the heat can be turned down..
- Reduce the heat to 350ºF (DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN DOOR TO DROP THE TEMP.) and bake for another 15-20 minutes more or until a toothpick inserted comes out barely clean..
- Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack (important) to cool completely..
As an Amazon Associate I earn from They're oozing with chocolate and cream cheese. They're so super moist on the inside too. I love that cream cheese filling – I've got to make some cupcakes for my friend's engagement party in a. This recipe for Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting makes super moist and rich cupcakes with a creamy decadent cream I made these cupcakes for one of the kids as a special treat when he came for a play date. I even sent his mom home with a bunch when she picked.