Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Categories: Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cheese Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Vegetable Main Dish Breakfast. With pumpkin, ricotta and a little maple, this easy overnight oats recipe tastes like dessert, but it's actually good for you! Plus, it's perfect for a quick, on-the-go healthy breakfast.
This particular overnight oat combo is one of my absolute favorites! I basically wait all year for it. Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. You can make Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond milk.
If I'm craving more protein I'll add a little protein powder or. If you love pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, and oatmeal, you'll love this easy and healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats recipe. These Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are your easiest breakfast ever! Overnight oats seems to be all the rage and for good reason – if you're running out of the house in the morning you no longer have no excuse for not.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats instructions
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
Healthy pumpkin pie overnight oats that seriously tastes like pumpkin pie! So it just seemed appropriate (especially since it's fall), that the first recipe was pumpkin pie overnight oats! Now obviously these overnight oats aren't exactly pumpkin pie, but they're pretty darn close. Transfer into a bowl or mason jar and stir all remaining ingredients (except pecans). Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats are a healthier way to start your mornings!