You can cook Date Syrup using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Date Syrup
- Prepare of – Seedless Dates.
- You need of – Water.
- Prepare of Muslin cloth.
Date Syrup instructions
- Soak approximately 400 grams of seedless dates in warm water for 2-3hours.
- Now in a heavy bottom pot put soaked dates with water and boil it for 30-40 mins on medium to low falme..
- Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool down..
- With the help of a cheese cloth filter the fluids of dates mixture in another vessel..
- Add some more water and repeat the filteration process..
- You will get a beautiful Brown coloured liquid..
- Now again transfer the contents in the heavy bottom pot and start boiling it on medium to low flame unless you get a thick honey like consistency. Keep stirring it in between and avoid high flame as it may give a burnt bitter taste to your syrup..
- Switch off the flame and allow it to cool down. Transfer the contents in a glass jar and can be preserved in refrigerator for further use. Thanks a lot..
recipe by Gunjankevyanjan @cookpad