Vegan Carrot Cake (& Frosting). Moist, rich vegan carrot cake with a wholesome flavor and gorgeous color. This vegan carrot cake recipe hits all of the right notes and is made with everyday ingredients. I can't tell you this cake is healthy, raw, or gluten-free, but I can tell you it's delicious and easy to make.
Then, I make it again for Jack's birthday. Simple to make, insanely moist and flavorful, and undetectably vegan and gluten-free! Vegan Carrot Cake, perfectly spiced and incredibly moist. You can cook Vegan Carrot Cake (& Frosting) using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cake (& Frosting)
- Prepare of Cake:.
- It’s of flour (Half spelt, half all-purpose flour).
- It’s of baking powder.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- You need of salt.
- You need of applesauce.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of cane sugar.
- Prepare of (melted) coconut or canola oil.
- You need of grated carrots, medium-packed.
- Prepare of Frosting:.
- You need of raw macadamia nuts (soaked, drained, and rinsed).
- It’s of raw cashews (soaked, drained, and rinsed).
- Prepare of almond milk.
- It’s of maple syrup.
- It’s of coconut oil.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt.
Once you realize how easy this carrot cake is to make. This simple vegan cake recipe calls for just a few basic ingredients. Sweet and flavorful, it will become your go-to carrot cake recipe for years to come. Don't be surprised if this cake starts showing up in.
Vegan Carrot Cake (& Frosting) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the applesauce, almond milk, vanilla, sugar and oil..
- Mix the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients..
- Fold in the carrots and stir until just combined..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cake cool completely before frosting..
- Make the frosting: combine all frosting ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until very smooth for 1 to 2 minutes or more, scraping down the sides occasionally. You can add an extra tablespoon of milk if necessary to get your blade moving..
- Chill frosting for at least 30 minutes before spreading on the cake..
- Store frosted cake in the fridge..
recipe by Performance Triad @cookpad
See more ideas about vegan carrot cakes, carrot cake, cake recipes. This incredible raw carrot cake is vegan and gluten-free, and is moist and delicious. Delicious and moist vegan carrot cake. This simple recipe is plant-based (dairy-free, egg-free), gluten-free, and easy to make! It has a sugar-free icing which is furthermore keto-friendly.