Easter Orange Biscuits.
You can have Easter Orange Biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easter Orange Biscuits
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s of The zest of 1 orange.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 250 g of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Easter Orange Biscuits instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar, orange zest, orange juice and vanilla extract and mix again.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder bit by bit.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 8-12 minutes.
recipe by Cookie 🍪 @cookpad