Date caramel frappuccino.
You can make Date caramel frappuccino using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Date caramel frappuccino
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond milk.
- Prepare 16 of almond milk ice.
- It’s 1 tsp of instant coffee powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of dates.
- Prepare 2 tsp of liquid chocolate.
- Prepare As per taste of Chocolate syrup optional.
Date caramel frappuccino step by step
- Make ice with almond milk previous day. Next day mix instant coffee to 1 cup warm water and keep it aside..
- Make date cream with adding little water using blender. Texture should be like cream..
- Now in a blender add almond milk ice, coffee and 1-2 tsp date caramel cream. Add 1 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup cold water..
- Blend everything..add more date cream as per required. Poured into tall glass and add more chocolate syrup or liquid chocolate or ice cream from top. Enjoy!!.
recipe by Gouri Basak Ghosh @cookpad