Chicken and Egg Curry.
You can make Chicken and Egg Curry using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Egg Curry
- You need 450 gms of Zorabian Breast Boneless Chicken (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (Cut into pieces).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs or (As needed)(Boiled).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s of As required Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of White Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel Seeds Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Eastern Chicken Masala.
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of Oil/Ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare of Few Peppercorns.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamoms.
- It’s 1 of " stick Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Cloves.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need Pinch of Asafoetida.
- You need 2 of Whole Red Kashmiri Chillies.
- It’s 2 sprigs of Curry Leaves (2 Sprig).
- It’s 1 of Onion (Chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Hot Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Chicken and Egg Curry instructions
- Firstly, wash the chicken pieces and drain out the water from the chicken and keep aside..
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into pieces and keep aside..
- In a large bowl, add chicken pieces, potatoes, curd, milk, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, fennel seeds powder, cumin powder and Eastern Chicken Masala and marinate for few hours or overnight..
- Blend together tomatoes, green chillies and coriander leaves and keep aside..
- Steam the eggs. Remove the shell. Make slits on each egg and keep aside..
- Heat Oil/Ghee. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, whole pepper, cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, Asafoetida and whole red kashmiri chillies..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute till translucent. Add coriander leaves and saute for a minute..
- Add only the chicken pieces and the potatoes from the marinated chicken and saute nicely for about 5 minutes..
- Add the remaining marinated Masala and cook well till masala is coated to the chicken and potatoes..
- Add the tomato-chilli-coriander paste and cover and cook till oil appears at the surface. Add hot water and cover and cook till the chicken and potatoes are tender..
- At this stage, add the boiled eggs and cover and cook for few minutes till the eggs are coated with the masala..
- Garnish with lemon juice and coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice, rotis etc..
recipe by Rosalyn_Kitchen @cookpad