Special Fried Rice (Chinese).
You can make Special Fried Rice (Chinese) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Fried Rice (Chinese)
- You need of Special Fried Rice.
- Prepare of Peanut or EVO Oil.
- You need 1 of Ham Steak – Diced (100g).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Peas, Corn & Carrot (Mixed Veg Frozen).
- It’s 2 cups of Chilled cooked Rice – Basmarti or Jasmine.
- You need 1.5 Tbls of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Cup of Snow Peas (cut into 3/4inch squares).
- You need Half of Cup Bean Sprouts (string removed).
- It’s Half of Cup Spring Onions (Chopped +save sprinkle for serving deco).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (wisked +salt & pepper).
- You need Pinch of Salt for taste.
Special Fried Rice (Chinese) instructions
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on High – Wisk Eggs & add Salt & Pepper for taste. Pour egg into Hot frypan/wok and tilt egg mix until bottom of frypan/wok is covered. Flipping in sides of omlett until egg is fully cooked but not dried out. Remove from pan, slice omlett into strips & set aside..
- Add oil & heat frypan/wok on high. Add diced ham stir & fry for a minute, add mixed vegies & sweat down. Add in chilled pre-cooked rice and mix. Add the Soy Sauce, stir thoroughly. Add Snow Peas, Sprouts & heat until cooked through. Add Egg & Shallots in the last minutes, mix through & serve hot..
- Cooked Prawns, Chinese Pork or Chicken slices can be added and mixed through the rice in the last minutes of the cook also..
recipe by Ellen McLean-Armitage @cookpad