Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes. Great recipe for Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes. Combine all ingredients with your hands, except mashed potatoes, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce. Top each deer loaf cupcake with bbq sauce.
See great recipes for Frito pie, Cheryl's Loaded Lasagna too! See great recipes for Fudge Swirled Oreo Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes too! See great recipes for Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce too! You can have Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregeno (optional).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground venison.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
- It’s 4 cup of mashed potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of chives, chopped.
- It’s 12 of bacon strips.
- It’s 1 of bbq sauce.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
Season with mustard, cilantro, garlic powder, onion flakes, thyme, cinnamon, and paprika. Wholesome Yum is a keto low carb blog. Venison meatloaf contains a layer of sharp Cheddar cheese and succulent morel mushrooms in this gourmet dish. A topping of barbeque sauce and bacon slices keeps the loaf moist.
Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Combine all ingredients with your hands, except mashed potatoes, chives, bacon, cheese, sour cream, and bbq sauce..
- Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray..
- Spoon deer mixture into the 12 muffin cups..
- Top each deer loaf cupcake with bbq sauce..
- Bake 25 minutes. Prepare mashed potatoes while deer loaf bakes..
- Once finished baking pipe mashed potatoes on top of each deer loaf..
- Sprinkle with chives bacon, sour cream and cheese..
Previous post How to Make Appetizing Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. Next post Easiest Way to Make Delicious Mini Deerloaf Cupcakes. Required fields are marked * Comment. Confetti Mini-Meatloaf (Kid-Friendly) This delicious meatloaf in the shape of cupcakes with colorful "confetti" vegetable pieces is a great way to sneak more vegetables into your child's diet! Vary your ingredients and spices in this cook once, eat twice recipe and you're sure to create a recipe your family will love Plus, freeze your leftovers.