Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options. And what's great about this mug cake is that it's seriously easy to make, and, as it's refined sugar free, it's also. Vegan & Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. No one can ever tell they aren't full of fat and calories!
This is the perfect opportunity to make a single-serving vegan mug cake! This delicious low fat Mediterranean Diet Friendly Carrot Cake is made with fresh carrots and whole wheat flour. Options for low and no sugar. You can have Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options
- You need of flax egg (1 teaspoon flax, 2 teaspoons water) (or 1/4 of an egg).
- It’s of oil, I used safflower.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- You need of grated carrot.
- You need of applesauce.
- It’s of chopped walnuts.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of sugar (I used demerara).
- It’s of coconut flakes (optional, will increase fat content).
- You need of baking soda.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need of cream cheese or vegan cream cheese.
- Prepare of soy milk.
- It’s of maple sugar.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
The recipe is moist, healthy and simple. It's egg-free, dairy-free & easy to make! Typical mug cakes are made with all purpose flour and granulated sugar so Since this carrot cake in a mug is sugar free, low in carbs and grain free, you can certainly enjoy it in Carrot Mug Cake. How to make vegan gluten free carrot cake.
Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix ground flax and water to form a flax egg. Let it sit for a minute, then add the oil and vanilla. Mix..
- Add the carrots, applesauce, and walnuts. Mix..
- In a separate bowl add the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Mix..
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly grease an oven safe mug. Spoon mixture into mug, pat down and smooth..
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes. Then use a knife to work around the edge and remove the cake. Let cool completely..
- Mix the frosting ingredients and put frosting on cake. Enjoy!.
recipe by wgreen39 @cookpad
The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! Super fudgy, moist and perfect anytime you need a I wanted to create a super chocolatey vegan mug cake that was also incredibly simple to throw Either work fine for this recipe. These are lovely, quick and easy recipes on how to make three vegan mug cakes. It is easy for the little ones to prepare and doesn't take very long at all, making it ideal for a quick snack or dessert. These Vegan Mug Cake Recipes are dairy free with no eggs and made in the microwave.