Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder.
You can cook Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder
- You need 6-8 of red potatoes, chunked.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 4 of carrots, chunked.
- Prepare 3 of ribs celery, chopped.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- You need 16 oz. of cubed ham.
- Prepare 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of flour.
- You need 2 cups of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper, garlic powder & parsley,.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese & sour cream, optional toppings.
Instapot Ham & Potato Chowder step by step
- Place potatoes, onion, carrots, celery, corn and ham in Instapot..
- Add seasonings and chicken broth and stir well..
- Cook on soup setting adjusting the time up to 20 minutes. Once finished, release steam and stir..
- Add flour and cream. Stir to combine; lock lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes. Release any steam that may have built back up and remove lid..
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!.
- NOTE: This recipe can also be made in a crockpot. Place all of Step 1 and Step 2 ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs. Add Step 4 ingredients afterwards and cook on high an additional 15 minutes. Enjoy!.
recipe by Leelumae @cookpad