Milk Cake by @HalalCooks.
You can make Milk Cake by @HalalCooks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Milk Cake by @HalalCooks
- Prepare tin of Butter/olive oil to grease the.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 200 g of caster sugar.
- You need 200 g of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 410 g of evaporated milk (1 full can).
- It’s 230 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare of Pistachios and dried rose petals/ hibiscus flower.
Milk Cake by @HalalCooks step by step
- 1. Separate your egg whites and yolk. Place your egg whites in a bowl and add a pinch of salt. Ensure to keep hold of your egg yolks as you will require this later..
- 2. Use an electric hand whisk or food mixer to beat until foamy. This should take approximately 3-4 minutes..
- 3. Continue to whisk your mixture and add 150g of the sugar one spoon at a time. Your mixture should thicken slightly and appear glossy..
- 4. In separate bowl, whisk your egg yolks and remainder of your 50g of sugar until the co.