Mini pumpkin pies. These adorable mini pumpkin pies start out with some pie crusts. You'll need two pie crusts for this recipe, you either use store-bought pie crusts or you can use my homemade pie crust recipe. Mini Pumpkin Pies are perfect when you want to have several desserts and make sure everyone can try them all!
Mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Serve mini pies with Vanilla Whipped Cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Adorable paleo mini pumpkin pies with gingerbread cookie crust. You can cook Mini pumpkin pies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini pumpkin pies
- It’s 1 can of pumpkin (15oz).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie seasoning.
- You need 2 of store bought pie crusts.
These gluten free and dairy free healthy mini pumpkin pies are naturally sweetened, super cute and seriously delicious! Impress party and dinner guests with these Mini Pumpkin Pies! Everything you love about a smooth and creamy homemade pumpkin pie. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite!
Mini pumpkin pies step by step
- Preheat oven at 400.
- Combine pumpkin, eggs, milk, salt, and pumpkin pie spice..
- Using a circular mold or jar, cut pie crust. Ideally you need a 3-4 inch mold. A wide mouth jar is 3".
- Add pie crust to cupcake pan.
- Add pie filling.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400F..
With only four ingredients needed—including Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers. These easy mini pumpkin pies are the perfect, bite-sized treats for any fall party or occasion! Things have been sort of strange lately. We're making mini pumpkin and mini pecan pies. Remove the mini pumpkin pies from the oven when cooked.