Sacher Cake (gluten-free). A gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free sacher torte or sachertorte has been on my mind for some time now. Sacher Torte. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gluten-Free Baking. — View All Baking Guides.
Sacher cake – La Receta de la Felicidad. I promised it last week, and here it is: the Sacher cake recipe from my last book "Chocolate", and a step by step guide showing how to make chocolate "wax" seals. The cake he created could not have been more delicious. You can make Sacher Cake (gluten-free) using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sacher Cake (gluten-free)
- It’s of Sponge.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of dark chocolate (50% cocoa).
- Prepare of melted butter.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Prepare of gluten free flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Filling.
- You need of apricot jam.
- Prepare of Chocolate Glaze.
- Prepare of dark chocolate (50% cocoa).
- It’s of double cream (min 30% fat).
The Original Sacher-Torte is still hand-made using Franz Sacher's original recipe to this day, and is best enjoyed with a dollop of unsweetened whipped cream. Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary. The recipe is a well-kept secret, known only to the staff at the Sacher Hotel in Vienna, Austria. The cake consists of chocolate sponge, apricot jam filling.
Sacher Cake (gluten-free) instructions
- Preheat oven to 180*C. Grease with butter and dust with flour a 9 inch (23 cm) round cake pan..
- In a large bowl mix the butter with powdered sugar until creamy..
- Add egg yolks one at a time and stir in vanilla extract..
- Meanwhile chop and melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add it to the yolks mixture..
- Whip egg whites with salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar and continue whipping until soft peaks form. Gently fold the whites into the chocolate mixture..
- Gradually incorporate sifted flour into the mixture. Pour batter into the prepared pan and bake for about 30-35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- Invert the cake to get a flat surface and cool completely..
- Meanwhile prepare the apricot jam. Pour it into a saucepan.Bring to a boil while stirring constantly for 5-7 minutes until gets liquid and remove from heat. You should have as result a smooth jam. Set aside until ready to use..
- Divide cake in two layers. Spread about half of the hot jam over the first layer. Top with the second cake layer and spread the rest of hot jam on top and sides of the cake. Let it dry for up to 30 minutes..
- Transfer the cake over a wire rack placed on a parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Chop the chocolate and in a saucepan mix it with the double cream. Bring it to 50*C for 6 min.
- Poor the Glaze on top of the cake and spread it properly.
- Let it rest in the fridge until the glaze has solidified.
- Serve with whipped cream if you like.
- Enjoy 😉.
recipe by @Barbara_nogluten @cookpad
Cake shouldn't be off the menu just because you have a gluten-free diet so why not enjoy these beautiful gluten free cake recipes from Jamie Oliver. Get the recipe from Delicious Everyday. It is one of the most famous Viennese culinary specialties. Welcome to the land of gluten freedom. Whether you're avoiding gluten for health reasons or just looking to expand your recipe repertoire, we've got you covered with gluten-free This versatile cake, with a distinct vanilla flavor, is a crowd-pleaser and sure to become a go-to for any festive occasion.