Ham and Swiss sliders. Try these super delicious Ham and Swiss Sliders for a quick and easy meal at your next party. If you need an amazing comfort food recipe for tailgating, holiday parties or events this one is the winner! So easy and perfect for a big crowd!
For these Ham and Cheese Sliders you can use Hawaiian sweet rolls or any rolls you like. I know what you are thinking…ham and cheese sliders; does that really require a recipe? The answer is YES it does. You can make Ham and Swiss sliders using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss sliders
- You need of For the sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of honey mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of worstichire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need of For the sliders:.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 8-12 of Hawaiian rolls.
- It’s 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 24 slices of deli ham.
- You need of To garnish.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
The ultimate party snack to feed a crowd! Sliders are one of go-to options for easy entertaining. Melt in your mouth ham and swiss sandwiches. Perfect for pot lucks or parties.
Ham and Swiss sliders instructions
- Heat oven to 350. Slice bread horizontally and spread mayo on top half. Places ham and Swiss on bottom half and top with top section of rolls..
- Mix the sauce ingredients and spread over top. Bake covered 10-12 minutes and then uncover and bake additional 3-5 minutes until lightly toasted..
- Garnish with parsley and cut into individual sliders..
recipe by Chef Nena @cookpad
Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish. These Ham and Swiss Sliders are party perfect, easy to prepare and oh so delicious. Melted Swiss, sweet ham, and creamy Dijon mayo combine to make these sliders the hit of any celebration. The holiday entertaining season is approaching fast.