Ham 🐷Soup 🥣.
You can have Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham 🐷Soup 🥣
- Prepare of Ham (leftover from Thanksgiving), cut up.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans of beef broth (14 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of white beans (15.5 ounce), undrained.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Sazon complete.
- You need 1/2 cup of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans (I’m using frozen).
Ham 🐷Soup 🥣 instructions
- In a large pot heat up your margarine……..
- Sauté onion until tender, then add minced garlic…….
- Next add to pot : beef broth, white beans, oregano, black pepper and Sazon, heat until mixture boils……
- Now add your cut up ham, stir well……
- Next add the egg noodles and green beans, heat for several minutes until egg noodles are tender…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
recipe by Crock Pot Girl 🤡 @cookpad