Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce.
You can make Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce
- Prepare of Pudding.
- It’s 180 grams of Dates.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Self raising flour.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 25 grams of Butter.
- It’s 100 ml of Cream.
Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce instructions
- Put the dates and water in a pot and boil, add the baking soda and stir until the dates start to break up. Set aside to cool..
- Heat oven to 180C. Grease 10 muffin tins..
- Cream butter and Brown sugar, add the eggs one at a time, add the cooled date mixture and fold in the self raising flour..
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake until cooked. (approx 15mins).
- In another pot add the butter and brown sugar, boil, then add cream and continue to boil till the sauce is golden brown and thick..
- Serve the sauce on top of your pudding with cream or ice cream.
recipe by dubaholicmel @cookpad