Easter Cornflake Cakes.
You can make Easter Cornflake Cakes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easter Cornflake Cakes
- You need 150 g of cornflakes.
- Prepare 200 g of milk chocolate.
- Prepare of Mini eggs.
Easter Cornflake Cakes instructions
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Place in a 900w microwave for two minutes to melt..
- Pour the melted chocolate over the cornflakes and Store well..
- Scoop the mixture into cupcake cases in a muffin tin to hold their shape and place a mini egg on the top. Pop in the fridge for ten minutes then eat..
recipe by Becky @cookpad