Christmas Special Chocolate Cake. Learn how to make Eggless Chocolate Cake – Sweet Dessert / Dish Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal In this episode, chef Annuradha Toshniwal makes delicious and. A Rich, Gooey and Delicious Christmas Chocolate Cake with Gingerbread Matchmakers, and all the Christmas sweets! The thing that makes the frosting so extra special is the evaporated milk that is mixed in.
Now make it part of your own family tradition. And embellish by topping with fruits or chocolate curls and serving with ice cream! This cake is moist and has the perfect crumb. You can make Christmas Special Chocolate Cake using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Special Chocolate Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Maida.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate essence.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chocolate Brown colour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Curd.
- Prepare 50 gm of Butter.
- Prepare 5-6 tablespoons of Chocolate ganache.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of Sugar water syrup.
- It’s as needed of Dry powder food colours needed just enough to colour roses.
I cannot imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe. It is so easy to make and puts doctored cake mix How did you get your frosting so dark? Eggless chocolate cake is an important recipe especially during the occasion of children's day. This cake is prepared without eggs and icing in it and yet it tastes the most delicious.
Christmas Special Chocolate Cake step by step
- Sieve the maida, sugar, soda, baking powder, milk powder and cocoa powder, now mix well..
- Take a bowl, put all liquid ingredients, milk, vanilla, chocolate essence, colour, curd, butter and mix all..
- Put all dry ingredients in liquid. Fold it gently..
- Grease & dust the cake tin. Pour the batter and put into pre heated oven & bake at 150 degree for 50 minutes..
- Now take out of the oven and cool it and cut cake in three layers..
- Put some sugarwater syrup and chocolate whipped cream one by one on each layer..
- Top layer cover it nicely with ganache all over.
- Make Flower's and leaves on top of ganache, serve decorated.
Watch the video on how to make this yummy eggless chocolate cake with a step-by-step procedure containing images. Add the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, milk and vanilla; beat until smooth. A traditional recipe and history for Classic German Chocolate Cake made with cocoa powder, coconut and pecans. Mix together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. There are literally thousands of daily holidays, special events and observances.