Vegetarian okonomiyaki. Vegetarian okonomiyaki – a Japanese savoury pancake that's a lot easier to make than it sounds! These vegetarian okonomiyaki are an easy version of the traditional Japanese dish – perfect little. Jump to Recipe – Print Recipe.
Since Okonomiyaki means "cooked as you like it" in Japanese, I've listed a. Our Japanese chef friend came over to our house to teach us a few Japanese recipes. Here we'll show you how to make vegan okonomiyaki 😀 Subscribe for more. You can make Vegetarian okonomiyaki using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetarian okonomiyaki
- It’s of plain flour.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of pureed ginger/ Ginger Powder optional.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of shredded green cabbage.
- Prepare of spring onions(I had not use here but mostly use in authentic recipe).
- You need of Chilies thinly sliced.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
Vegan Okonomiyaki are perfect for any meal. The ingredients for these vegan savory omelets or pancakes are super easy to get and cheap! After you make the batter, you can pretty much add any. Supercharge your diet with this vegetarian okonomiyaki with eggs, cabbage, pak choi and spring onions.
Vegetarian okonomiyaki step by step
- Except oil mix all ingredients together.
- Apply little oil on flat pan.Spread batter in desire shape or round and cook it on medium flame.
- When it’s little release from surface then cook other side..
- Serve with Mayonnaise or salad cream, Sriracha(hot chilli sauce) Chopped spring onions(Optional) Sesame seeds.
recipe by Sharayu Tadkal Yawalkar @cookpad
It makes a healthy, low calorie lunch option. Okonomiyaki–AS YOU LIKE IT (thanks to Willie Shakespeare) -Grill is a literal translation. Perfect for mixed company (Vegetarians and Non-V). I recommend my Homemade Chuno Sauce which is a. Peel & grate the potatoes into a large bowl.