Biscuit & Gravy Casserole. biscuit [ˈbɪskɪt]Существительное. biscuit / biscuits. biscuit бисквитный, неглазированный фарфор biscuit светло-коричневый цвет biscuit сухое печенье; ship's biscuit сухарь bisque: bisque =biscuit biscuit attr. Перевод слова biscuit, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. From bisket, borrowed from Old French bescuit (French biscuit); doublet of biscotti. enPR: bĭs'kĭt, IPA(key): /ˈbɪskɪt/. Rhymes: -ɪskɪt. biscuit (countable and uncountable, plural biscuits). (chiefly Britain, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, rare in the US) A small, flat. biscuit colour: A small, flat, baked good which is either hard and crisp or else soft but firm: a cookie.
Biscuit definition: A biscuit is a small flat cake that is crisp and usually sweet. Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. biscuit. All Free. a cookie:biscuits and tea. You can make Biscuit & Gravy Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Biscuit & Gravy Casserole
- Prepare 1 (10 ounce) of can of regular biscuits (not the giant flaky Grands they won't cook throughly).
- It’s 1 pound of ground sausage (Spicy is my preference).
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 cups cold water.
- It’s 1 package of pork gravy ***.
- You need of **You can make your own gravy from your sausage drippings or opt for the package variety. The directions include using the packaged gravy, although I made my own which probably takes less time!.
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English. Shortcake biscuits are easy to make with Bisquick because you don't have to worry about leavening So here it is, the original Bisquick biscuit recipe for strawberry shortcake. I also made a vegan and. A biscuit is an individual serving size bread requiring little or no kneading and leavened with baking soda or baking powder, a small quick bread or cookie.
Biscuit & Gravy Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Grease bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- Place biscuits in bottom of dish. I actually used a can of crescent roll dough sheet and filled bottom of dish instead of biscuits..
- Cook sausage, drain. If you are going to make your own gravy save some drippings..
- Scatter sausage over biscuits, top with 1 cup cheese..
- Whisk milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage layer..
- Mix water and gravy packet. Bring to a boil, simmer til thick, add more water if necessary. Pour gravy over egg mixture, sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake until egg is fluffy and cheese is bubbling. About 30 minutes..
In the UK, in particular, the word biscuit refers to what Americans would call a cookie. Biscuit definition, a kind of bread in small, soft cakes, raised with baking powder or soda, or sometimes with yeast; scone. This simple, made from scratch, butter biscuit recipe from Paula Deen is a Southern favorite for breakfast. Ingredients include all-purpose flour, cubed butter and milk. I'm Biscuit and I will steal your socks!