Banana and dates chocolate cake. As said, this recipe for a banana cake with chocolate and dates doesn't contain any flour and milk which makes it gluten- and lactose-free. Another important factor is that it doesn't contain any refined sugar – we did use chocolate with sugar, however, if you want a completely sugar-free cake it's. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.
One for the dry ingredients and one for the wet ingredients. The two are then mixed together and you are done. The fat is in liquid form. You can make Banana and dates chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana and dates chocolate cake
- It’s 3 packet of biscuits/ hide & seek.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 of dates.
- Prepare handful of walnuts.
- You need handful of chopped chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of eno.
- Prepare As needed of red cherry.
Just one look at this chocolate and banana treat is enough to know it won't stay in the cake tin for long, from BBC Good Food. Chocolate Banana Cake is quick and easy. A adding bananas to a box chocolate mix makes a deliciously moist and decadent treat! Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert.
Banana and dates chocolate cake step by step
- Grind in the mixer jar walnuts thick pieces and chocolate pieces keep aside/ grind biscuits and keep aside/ grind dates and banana and keep aside /cake teen grees butter or oil and set butter paper / take a big pan keep in lid and keep in low heat with cover.
- Take a bowl add banana and dates mix well and add oil mix well add biscuits mix and add milk few drops mix well add walnuts and mix well add eno mix well and pour cake teen and garnish walnuts and chocolate pieces and keep in pan and well cover for baking and keep 1 hour then check cake toothpic cake is done and keep aside for cool.
- After cool garnish some charys and cut serve and.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
recipe by Nargis shaikh Shaukat @cookpad
The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix. Cream margarine with sugar and eggs. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. If chocolate banana bread wasn't delicous enough, go even fruther with added white chocolate and hazelnuts. You can easily freestyle on this loaf, too.