Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake. Here I am with my very easy to make Gulab Jamun Rabdi Cake recipe, I hope you guys going to love this super easy and tasty Gulab Jamun Rabri Cake recipe by my channel Oven and N'Oven!! Gulab jamun is a classic Indian sweet dish that is a part of most festive and celebratory meals. Be it weddings or festivals, you will always Tips to Master Gulab Jamun Recipe Master the above gulab jamun recipe with these expert tips.
The best recipe to make gulab jamun at home. Soft & delicious with a melt-in-the-mouth texture. Gulab jamun are soft delicious berry sized balls made of milk solids, flour & a leavening agent. You can have Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake
- You need 100 gm of Maida.
- You need 50 gm of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Fresh Malai.
- You need 80 gm of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4-5 drops of Almond essence.
- It’s 3 tsp of Curd.
- You need 2 tsp of Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Thandai Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamon Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Saunf Powder.
- You need 4 tsp of Chopped Mix Dry Fruits.
- Prepare 4 of Gulab Jamun.
- You need 2 tsp of Rabri.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Custard Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Rose Water.
- Prepare 4 of small Milk Barfi.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chopped Pistachu.
- You need 6-7 of Freshly Rose Patels.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
These are soaked in rose flavored sugar syrup & enjoyed. Gulab Jamun banane ka tarika – is prepared when small balls are made from the kneaded mixture of all-purpose flour, khoya, sugar, egg and these balls are then deep fried until golden brown and then these fried balls are dipped in cardamom flavoured sugar syrup. Life after having a baby is never the same. To define the term gulab jamun: It is a Deep Fried, Melt in the mouth kind dough balls dunked in sugary,rosewater & cardamom syrup – its pure bliss to gobble these up especially.
Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake step by step
- In a bowl add Butter, Malai and Sugar beat them with beater until become fluffy.
- Then add Vanilla essence, almond essence, curd, condensed milk, Rose water mix them properly.
- Then add Maida, Thandai Powder, Milk Barfi, cardamon powder, saunf powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, 2 tsp chopped dry fruits, Salt.
- Finally add Milk and make a smooth batter.
- Grease the cake tin and Put this batter, bake it atleast 40 minutes in 170 degree.
- In another pan add 1/4 cup Milk let them boil then add Vanilla Custard and make a thick batter.
- In another bowl take cream cheese, whipping cream, custard mixture, Rabri and whipped it well.
- Take a baked cake, let them cool.
- After cooling cut them in two layers.
- Apply the cream mixture in one layer also put some pieces of Gulab Jamun then put the second layer.
- Then covered the cake with remaining cream and decorate it with Gulab Jamun, Pistachu and Rose Patels.
- Now the Rabri Gulab Jamun Cake is Ready to serve.
For more recipes related to Gulab Jamun Icecream checkout Kesari Indrayani, Rabri, Coconut Bread Pudding, Coconut Custard. You can also find more Desserts recipes like Triple Exotica Mickey Mouse Cake French Toast Pudding Saffron Pannacotta. Gulab Jamun is one of India's most popular sweet. These deep-fried dumplings/donuts made of dried milk [khoya] are dipped in a rose-cardamom flavored In India, you would find gulab jamun at every wedding, party, birthday and festivals. In short if you arrange any Indian party and plan to keep only.