Ham and cheese on rye dip. Imagine the flavor of your favorite ham and cheese sandwich packed into crunchy little appetizers crackers—and you've pretty much got this recipe! This broiled ham and cheese sandwich features honey mustard spread on rye bread with onion, tomato and alfalfa sprouts. A lively and talented three-piece group playing blues, folk and jazz favorites and originals, Ham &.
Ham, Cheese, and Pineapple SandwichMadeleine Cocina. Add the celery, ham, cheese, chives and the rye bread croutons, toss well and serve. Tastes too much like a sandwich with the mustard and cheese, etc. You can have Ham and cheese on rye dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese on rye dip
- Prepare 1 tbs of chopped shallot.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sargento off the block shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sargento off the block shredded swiss cheese.
- You need 4 oz of diced precooked ham.
- You need 1 of &1/2 tbs dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 box of rye with caraway seeds triscuits.
It just needs maybe some more fresh herbs, fruit, or veggies to brighten the flavor. Add the celery, ham, cheese, chives and the rye bread croutons, toss well and serve. All Reviews for Ham and Cheese on Rye Bread Salad. Add the celery, ham, cheese, chives, and the rye bread croutons, toss well.
Ham and cheese on rye dip instructions
- Chop shallot. Place all ingredients (except crackers) in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Or cook on stove until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- If using slow cooker place on warm. Serve dip hot with crackers..
recipe by LexiiMueller @cookpad
I grated some sharp cheddar and Swiss cheese, added mayo and sambal. Made me a Asian ham and cheese on rye. This melty, cheesy dip is loaded with ham and caramelized onions for a snack that you don't want to miss! We've talked before about how I just really do not You've got family in from out of town, they're feeling munchy, and you have a bunch of leftover ham. This warm ham and cheese dip is baked in a bread bowl and served alongside cubes of Italian bread.